Selektah is a new youth culture clothing brand.
- We design and print our clothing in Athens Greece.
- We use the best organic cotton clothing we can find and screen-print with the safest water based ink dyes around.
- We aim to offer top quality and durable clothes at affordable prices.
- We give emphasis on “A class” customer relationships & service.
The Selektah team is made of few likeminded professionals with love for music and creativity: George “Friday” Paraskevopoulos (Graphics & Illustration), Zack Polymenakos (Concept, Product Development & Management) & George Kontopoulos (Web Design & Services). The original inspiration for Selektah came from our friends THC Soundsystem.
Yes! Selektah Clothing have Reggae and Rasta symbols.
- We stand against oppression, injustice and discrimination of any kind.
- We believe in a mental liberation against modern day oppression and are committed to a non-violent revolution.
- We humbly aspire that our little project “Selektah” will one day be another “stone” against Babylon and of help to our Zion brothers wherever they are.
May JAH and the Universal Spirit of Justice protect Us!